Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Going crazy


I keep looking around the house and wondering how I am going to get everything done before the baby is here. There is a ton of crap to do. I'm not even sure where to start really. My biggest concern is getting the kids room organized and decorated the way I want it. I am turning their closet into their toy storage so it will free up a bunch of space in there. I got this rug to go in there. I had to find something to cover up the entire bottle of V8 Splash that they poured on our tan carpet the other day. I tried everything to get it all out. Not happening. I loved this rug. I have the green/blue one in my living room. Best part about it: It's stain resistant and only $20. It is also pretty big. I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or girl. I can really start planning then.

So anyways.... I am really going to have to kick myself into gear to get everything done. I hope I can do it. I have to do it. I would just prefer to accomplish everything without losing the rest of my sanity in the process.

No comments: