Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ready for Fall


It isn't a secret that I absolutely hate summer. The only good thing that comes out of it is swimming. I hate the heat. It's just not for me. I am already wishing it was fall again. When I burn candles in the summer I burn fall scents. My all time fav is Yankee Candle Vanilla Cookie. So to keep me happy I am going to make a list of the top things I love about fall/winter.

* Babies in warm pj's

* kitchen filled with baking smells

* the holidays

* much lower electricity bill

* fall leaves

* the clean, crisp air

There is so much more. I barely get through the summer every year. My girls love playing outside in the pool and I love taking pics of all their activities. That is what helps get me through this time of year.

Ok enough ranting about the seasons. I have to go grocery shopping today. I am really challenging myself to bargain shop and get more for my money. So far I have been doing better but there is still room for improvement. I am going to start cooking meals every night. I hate to cook so this is a challenge for me. We will see how I do.

No comments: