Tuesday, April 18, 2006

So far today

DD has a doctors appt. later on today. So this morning has been crunch time for me. I have already:

* Vacuumed living and dining room

* picked up toys, shoes,etc. from those rooms

* started 2 loads of laundry and put one in dryer

* unloaded dishwasher

* reloaded dishwasher

* swept and mopped kitchen

I am on a roll already:) I still have a ton of stuff to do today but at least we will come home to a clean house this evening.

It looks like we will be having a dinosaur birthday party for my daughter. She is obsessed with Jurassic Park 3. She walked in on it one day and she loved it. I tried to turn it off in time but she saw it. Since then I have heard about that movie everyday. Today she convinced me to let her watch it by telling me it's not scary. She loves it. She keeps asking for more dinosaurs. I can see it now. I will be shopping for a dino party in the near future.

No comments: