Wednesday, May 03, 2006

5 days and counting

It is 5 days and counting until we find out what this kid is. We are both so excited. :) I am trying to pep myself up to the idea of having a boy just in case. I really think it is a girl but you never know.

Today was a rather unproductive day. I made beef fajita quesadillas for dinner and they turned out great. Even the girls enjoyed them. I never realized how easy they are to make. I'm trying to get into the habit of cooking more meals and getting more creative with what I do make.

Scrapping. My long lost love. Will I ever get to again? It remains to be seen. I so desperately wanted to be caught up with the girls pics before the baby is here. B-day 2-up albums and regular albums but I don't think it is going to happen unless I get at least a month of nothing but scrapping days. Yeah right. Oh how I miss it.

No comments: