Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The simple things



Today I realized that it really is the simple things that matter the most. My girls love to color. It is their favorite thing to do. I love that they are so artistic already and want to create. There is nothing better than creating after all. I have also been taking the time to look at things like they do. I swear I have had the most fun playing dolls and coloring with them in the past few weeks.
They remind me every single day how great life really can be. You just have to take it one day at a time. I have been doing that lately and I am less stressed and frazzled. So here's to the good things in life:)

1 comment:

Maby said...

YUP!! Totally agree with you. I love just laying on the floor and playing with my boys. No dolls here though.. they do like to use me as a "car" and get a ride through the house... I just adore their giggles and laughs. I can just sit there watching them play -- and be laughing at their sillyness & innocence. TFS these pics...
BTW.. TRY digital.. I'm telling you.. it's awesome!! Try a free kit... and then print ONE page... you'll see. Check out MY blog.. I've posted my results with the Aloha kit ;)