Friday, September 15, 2006

Baby Stuff

Last night I actually got sleep. My baby boy is SUCH a good baby. He will sleep 3-4 hours straight throughout the night. I actually had to wake him up to feed him. I had forgotten how wonderful it is to have an infant in the house. We are having so much fun with him. I am tired now because we had to run him to several different appt. today to check his jaundice levels but other than that I am doing good. Just trying to get a few things picked up and cleaned since our girls are coming back tomorrow and it is going to be very challenging. I'm excited to have all 3 of them together. I might be pulling my hair out by the end of the day tomorrow though.

Another good thing is all the free samples we have gotten. The hospital always sends you home with a diaper bag from Enfamil or Similac and they send a ton of free samples, coupons,etc. I also signed up for tons of different baby companies online so we are getting lots of great stuff. Man does that stuff all help. Gotta go finish laundry and then off to bed after I feed our little munchkin again.

No comments: