Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Finding the good things


My son is a little monkey. Ok...well maybe he isn't an actual monkey but he is pretty darn close. I have discovered that he absolutely LOVES bananas. He has had plenty of banana jarred food but yesterday I gave him his first big banana. He ate the entire thing and when he was done he threw himself on the floor because he wanted more and didn't understand why he couldn't have more. As I am typing this he has moved on to his sister's banana. Luckily for him she absolutely adores him and is always willing to share.

I have been having so much fun buying warm little pj's for him. I am so lucky that I get the best of both worlds. Pretty little pink nightgowns and warm pj's with trucks and dinosaurs on them. I really am blessed. I really need to keep thinking about the good in life right now because if I stop and let my stress get to me I will need to be hospitilized. The sad thing about it is that there isn't anything BIG going on right now to stress me out. Hubby and I are doing great in our marriage(after some seriously hard times that I don't like to talk about) and we aren't struggling financially. I am just worn out. Completely worn out. I am turning 24 this month and I feel like I am about to turn 44. I have got to get a handle on my stress. Any ideas on how to do that?

Also...If any of you have any clue why my font keeps changing it's size and appearance in every other post I do please let me know. I have not messed with that at all but for some reason it keeps getting bolder and closer together. thanks

3 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

A wise person once taught me to 'remember to exhale'! That's one of the best ways to handle stress. We bottle it up and then forget to release........It does a world of good. I also soak in the tub with a good book! :-)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Sounds like you may need some meds to help you out...they can be really awesome!

Tricia said...

I get stressed alot, you have 3 little ones so close in age...thats what I Blame it on.

For what its worth you seem really on top of things in cyber world!

Keep on bloggin....