Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HOME


"Home is the most important place in the world."
Ok. So yes I did get that quote from the latest IKEA catalog but it is so true. There really is no place like home. Last night when I was winding down after the kids were finally asleep I realized that there really isn't anywhere else I would rather be. Now don't get me wrong. I enjoy vacations and trips just as much as anyone else but in the end I am always ready to come home. There is comfort found at home and I believe that it should be a place that makes you feel happy, safe, thankful and comfortable. After all it is your HOME. So I would love to hear from you guys(you know the very few who actually read my blog) about your favorite things in your home. What makes it a home? Looking forward to reading your responses. Have a great day everyone!:)

3 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

My favorite thing in my home is my kitchen....it's where we all seem to gather and share good times and have great conversations!

Mere said...

I will do a blog entry on this....

~Mere

Tricia said...

hey there...cool post... I posted about my home on my blog....thanks for the inspiration. reminds me to be more thankful!