Saturday, October 27, 2007

How was it you ask

Well my birthday was overall really great!! It started off pretty crappy for several reasons. One of them being my oldest cutting Macie's hair VERY short when they sneaked some scissors out of the bathroom. They tried me all day long. Then my aunt and grandma came over and brought a cake and a few gifts. After they left my friend came and brought me some roses and a card. She couldn't stay because she had just come from work and had to go pick up her son before daycare closed. It was so sweet. Then my other friend came over to take me out to dinner. She is a manager at Bath and Body Works and brought me a beautiful red velvet box full of Japanese Cherry Blossom products. We had a fantastic dinner and then went to Target to look around a little. We didn't get home until around 10:30. Then hubby and I crawled into bed and watched M*A*S*H. I actually slept pretty good and then this morning hubby let me sleep in a little. Back to my normal routine this morning. I am keeping my friends son overnight tonight so I will have 4 kids under 5 here all night long. By tomorrow morning I will probably be psychotic. Haha.

ETA: I don't know why my links within the post aren't underlined so anything that is in italics you can click on for the link. Just for future knowledge:)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

yah for good friends and good birthdays!

Boo for kids and scissors! my oldest DD cut her bangs off right to the scalp. and we had been growing them out! i was so mad I cried and wailed like a crazy women! I guess they all gotta do it once or twice! HA

Beka said...

You didn't post anything on your actual birthday, so I couldn't tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY, so I'll do it now: HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I'm so glad that you had fun. That is great.