Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Personal Challenges

I LOVE to shop. I mean love it. If I don't go to the store everyday I get antsy. I don't neccessarily spend a lot of money but the gas does add up. So I am challenging myself to save more and spend less. For me this will mean not driving 10 miles to Target every single day. I know I can do it. We are on a pretty tight budget right now so it might actually be fun to challenge myself. I am going to stop buying so many premade meals( I HATE HATE HATE to cook) and actually bring out some of my recipes. I have a bunch of stuff in my pantry I want to use up as well. I will post little updates about how I am doing. Our greeting cards came in and I have to drive 15 miles one way to pick them up so that will be more gas but I have to go get them. I will make sure to get the things I will be needing later in the week during that trip though. I know I can do it.

I also need to really clear out the kids toys and take some of the stuff to our consignment shop. So I have a bunch of challenges for myself in the next couple of weeks.

And before I end this post I have to share this pic of little man. His playpen is in front of the entertainment center and we have several bins for toys on the shelves. I turned around and this is how he was playing in his playpen yesterday. He just cracks me up.

1 comment:

Mere said...

Oh my sweet boy...what a goofball!! Love u