Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A small Christmas post

We had a pretty good Christmas. I did not get a bunch of great pics though. I tried but my camera would not cooperate with me.

So we added a ton of toys,clothes and movies to our home yesterday. I am still trying to play catch up with the cleaning and organizing. Hopefully today I can finish it all up. Hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas. Now onto the new year!! Can you believe it is almost 2008??

I will end this post with an adorable pic of my boy in his new Disney Store pj's from his uncle. Aren't they just the cutest?

4 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

What cute pj's! :) Glad you all had a nice Christmas!

Antonia said...

They are cute, but the one that is really cute, is the one that is wearing the pjs!

Shawna said...

I'm so glad you all had a wonderful Christmas! Sorry your camera didn't cooperate though :( Love Mason's new pj's! My kids all got cute new ones too!

Brandy said...

Cute pjs!!

Sorry about the camera! That really stinks!!