Monday, March 03, 2008

A Quite Moment


We borrowed a really cute baby movie from the library last week. It is kind of like Baby Einstein but I think it is even cuter. Well little man LOVES it. This morning I was jotting down a few expenses we need to take care of and he climbed onto the couch and then took my calculator to pretend it was a phone. He sat on that couch watching the movie with his "phone" for at least 30 minutes straight. Of course his big sisters joined him eventually. I just love when the 3 of them calm down long enough to just lay and enjoy stuff together.

I also think that he is ready for his first haircut. His hair is getting pretty long on top. I am so not ready for that though. He is already going to be 2 this year. How much more can I take? He is growing up WAY to fast. Maybe it is because I know he is my last baby and I want him to stay little forever.


I am getting really frustrated. I still don't have my van back because the insurance company screwed up paying the storage lot and so I am still waiting for them to get their crap together. You would think that since I am NOT suing them that they would appreciate it enough to at least take care of my family vehicle in a timely manner. But apparently they do not care. So I just have to grin and accept it for now. Another day of this and I am going to pull my hair out.

I am hoping to get some more done in my closet tonight. I will post pics soon. Last night I made quite a bit of progress. I just have to take this stuff one day at a time. Thankfully it is almost 7:00 and I have to get my offspring ready for bed. So glad this day is coming to an end. Night all.

4 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Just getting around to checking your blog after a while! Loving all the decluttering you've been doing...definitely inspiring to me. I've gotten more done in the past couple days but still have a long way to go.

Antonia said...

OMG!!! I love that picture of the boy!! SOO adorble, you are gonna have to get me a copy!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I can't believe all the decluttering you have done....kudos to you! I have a few areas of clutter in my house that I would like to take care of....just need to take the time to do it!

Stacia Howard said...

Cute pics!
I had a hard time cutting Ryker's hair too. Something about it just hits hard. I feel your pain as a Mommy. And it sounds like you need to recharge. Take some time for yourself. EVERY DAY. It helps. =)