Monday, April 21, 2008

10 random things

Not much has been going on lately except cleaning and getting stuff ready for our garage sale in July. So today I am just going to post some random facts.

1. We have 65 days until we move.
2. My oldest is turning 5 this summer and I have no idea where the time went.
3. I HATE the weather right now. It is already very hot and the temps haven't even gotten started yet.
4. I have to buy an outfit for church this week. We are starting to go again and I have NOTHING to wear. Time to do a little shopping.
5. It isn't even 9:00 a.m yet and I desperately need a nap already.
6. I am SO ready for Fall.
7. I am extremely nervous about Makayla starting school.
8. My laundry is piled up to the ceiling again.
9. I have 8 episodes of Lost to watch before I am caught up to the current episode.
10. Did I mention we have 65 days left until we move?

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Aww I bet Makayla is excited about starting school soon! I know Kelsie is excited about getting to go to preK everyday in the fall and Kaylie will be a 1st grader then! Yikes! Have fun shopping!!

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

That darn laundry...mine is piled up again too. I didn't wash any of Friday, a little on Saturday and none and Sunday and my laundry room looks like a tornado went through it! It is such a Thankless job!

Anonymous said...

My oldest will be 5 too! Time really goes by quick!

Antonia said...

You always have laundry just sitting around, well when I'm there, you do! lol

Yes, time has gone by too fast!!!

Mere said...

You should be excited for my neice going to school. She will do AMAZING and totally love it! And...I am really proud of you for going to church. It is a big step, but you will soon find it is TOTALLY AMAZING to be a child of Him. Call me. Love you, Mere