Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My sweet surprise!!

Yesterday the kids and I had dinner with my aunt and uncle at IHOP. It was something we decided to do at the last minute and it was a blast. When I got home a UPS worker came to our apartment. I opened the door and she was already walking away and told me she left it under the doormat. I thought maybe my hubby had ordered some more parts for work but then I saw my name on it from Amazon.com. I was trying to remember if I was waiting on a package and I knew that I wasn't. I opened it up and there it was in all it's glory. The book "Twilight". I had mentioned to my dear sweet sweet friend that I was interested in reading it and so she bought it online and had them ship it to me. I am so blessed with such amazing friends. That one book brought me so much excitement and happiness. So to my incredibly sweet friend: THANK YOU AND I LOVE YA GIRLIE!!

Now onto the book itself. I started reading it last night and I could NOT put it down. The only reason I stopped was because my eyes were getting blurry from exhaustion.
I am on pg. 152 and it is insanely good. I will be buying the next one in the next few days. I can't wait to get the whole series.

6 comments:

Beka said...

That was so sweet of your friend, she must really love ya! I've read the series too and really like it. Let us know how you like it when you get done, I'm sure your friend would love to hear your response!!

Antonia said...

Think your special now? lol!!

That was nice of whoever it was! :) About t ime you read something better then the in touch mags! lol :)

Mere said...

I can tell you it was not me...but that was really nice of this person! Miss ya!

Mere said...

oh and P.S. I agree with tony!

Shawna said...

Aww what a great surprise! I've got all three books on hold at my library and they just got books 2 & 3 in for me but there's still 6 people ahead of me for Twilight! I'm dying to read them so I hope those people read fast lol! Enjoy your new book! If you're like me though, you've probably already finished it!!

Sarah Coggins said...

What a sweet friend! :) That's an awesome surprise.