Friday, July 25, 2008

Vision

When I was up at 2:00 the other morning I mentioned having a vision for my dining room. Well thanks to Target that vision has come true. I found 3 plates that I LOVED there and came home to pull my wooden letters off of the dining room wall. I was SO inspired by this.

I love it now and I still have room to add to the collection if I want. The green tree plate matches the mug that I put on top of the fridge the other night. I LOVE this look so much better than the huge letters over powering that wall. I can't help but smile now whenever I am in that room.


Tonight I have to clean like crazy since we are having the girls pool party. I still need to run to the store to pick up the supplies to make their pool cake. They are SO excited. I hope it all goes as planned. I will be back soon with party pictures!!





3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

The plates look awesome! What did you do with the letters? Have fun at the party!

Shawna said...

I love the plates! They really change the look of the room, very cute! Have fun @ the party, can't wait to see how the cake turns out!

Ariana Sullivan said...

I like the plates a lot better, too! Very cute.