Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day



Here is my Kindergartner. I can't believe she is already in school. She had a GREAT day. She didn't cry once. She was fine when I left, her teacher is a GEM and she loved it. Such a relief for me. I was feeling sick last night I was worrying so much about how she would handle it.

I am so proud of her. She is so happy that she gets to keep going back. I am one proud mama right now. If you look closely at her hair you can see her bangs are braided. It came out SO cute and it keeps her hair out of her eyes all day long since her bangs aren't quite grown out yet.

I am the mother of a school child. When did that happen? It feels like it all occured overnight. I can't wait until she starts bringing stuff home for me to see. It is so exciting to watch your children grow and learn isn't it?

10 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

She looks cute. I'm glad she had a great first day and is excited to go back.

Antonia said...

Yes, it is great! :)

I love her braids, too cute :)

Maby said...

Too cute! today was Bryan's first day too and I feel just as proud as you do :) He did so good too... now .. to catch up on the blogging LOL

Dawn said...

How exciting! I used to couldn't wait to see what my kids would bring home! I am glad her day went well and she's excited about going back! Good job mom!

Beka said...

Oh, How the time goes, wow, how exciting for you and for her. Big girl now mommy!!! Hugs....

Mere said...

YEAH MAKAYLA!! I'm so proud of her!!

Love, Mere

Sarah Coggins said...

Hurray for a great first day! She looks so pretty. :)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

They just grow up way too fast tho!

Shawna said...

Yay for a great first day! She looks adorable with her braid too!

Stacia Howard said...

Aww! So cute & sweet! Glad she had a great time & wants to go back! ((hugs)) for mommy