This is going to be another mini catch-up post.
* On Saturday we went to my Dad and step family's house to see my step sister and step brother's musical. It was a lot of fun to go. Makayla LOVED it because she is all about the dancing and singing right now.
* Saturday night my dad and stepmom let me catch a late night movie by myself while they watched the girls. ( THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS!) I went to see Underworld 3 and it was FANTASTIC! I really enjoyed it and the time alone was heavenly.
* I am still working on the house.
* Some time over the weekend I either bruised or cracked a rib. I have NO idea how but I am in so much pain. It hurts to take deep breaths.
* Today turned out to be a beautiful day so I let the kids use the sidewalk chalk I had bought them a week or so ago. It was a big hit until everyone starting fighting over whose space was whose. If you have more than 1 child do they fight like crazy too?
Yesterday we went to Michaels and found this cute little wooden Valentines sign for only $1.49. It is now hanging outside our front door. I smile every time I walk up to the house and see it.
I bought this little dwarf palm plant the other night and then a few days ago I walked into the kitchen and found the boys dinosaurs by it. I thought it was so cute I just had to get a picture of his dinos eating lunch.:)
I have a lot more to post about but no time. I will be back soon.