Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beach, Sun and Exhaustion

We are back from a day at the beach and let me tell you I am EXHAUSTED! I had planned to come home and post tons of pictures but I am just way too tired. The sun really does zap any energy that you have. So I will post tomorrow about our day. I will finish this post with my favorite picture of the day. This was when we were about to leave and hubby went out with the kids to wash off the sand toys. My whole heart is in this picture. These 4 give me such happiness.

See you tomorrow with an insane amount of pictures.


5 comments:

Antonia said...

That is a GREAT picture!

Glad ya all had a good time!

Mere said...

Cute pic. Can't wait to see the rest tomorrow!

Love, Mere

Sarah Coggins said...

The best days are the ones with family that leave us exhausted - sounds like you all had a great time! Looking forward to seeing more photos. :)

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

The beach...how awesome!

I love the picture of your family...melts my heart too!

Candy Hart said...

Oh you have a great family. The kids look really cute playing with there beach toys. Looks like you had a great day, i wish we lived near the beach, i would be there every day!!