Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blueberry Picking

One of the best things we did this summer was go blueberry picking. The first time the girls and I went with friends. The second time I went with my mom and aunt. It was SO much fun. The girls took it very seriously and by the time the picking season was over we had about 8 lbs. of blueberries in our freezer. They are all gone now. I made blueberry banana muffins on a regular basis and the kids ate them frozen for snacks and with lunch. Next year we are going to keep going until we can't even look at a blueberry. We love them.

If you look closely at the last picture you can see how insanely filthy Macie's face is. She was in those bushes like her life depended on it.

1 comment:

Antonia said...

Like her life depended on it.. I love that! lol