Saturday, October 10, 2009

Last night the boy, Macie and I were in a very bad car accident. The kids are ok praise the lord and I have quite a bit of recovering to do. I will go into details later but I will be MIA for a few days as I am HURTING big time. The van is totalled. It was not my fault and the other driver had good insurance. He was just a teenage kid and he was really shaken up. It was very bad. I was at the hospital for 8 hours and we got home at 4:00 a.m. Like I said more later. But we are thankfully alive.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

oh my gosh!! I am so sorry to hear about your accident, but I am so glad to hear you're (relatively) ok!!!!

-sheri aka zooreturns

Candy Hart said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your accident. You are truly lucky that everyone was alright!! Thank goodness for insurance!