Friday, November 20, 2009

Moments like this



Today is a cold and rainy day. I am loving it already. But what makes the day really awesome is the person I am spending it with.

The boy was in our bedroom watching Bob the Builder. I came and laid down next to him to cuddle up. All of a sudden I yelled " There's a dinosaur coming!" and threw the comforter over both of us telling the boy that we had to hide and be quiet so he didn't get us. We laughed and then pulled the covers back down after he said the dinosaur was gone.

Not even 10 seconds later the boy gasped and yelled " Thewe's anotha one comin!" So we pulled the covers back over us until he said it was safe. But then a bunch of them kept coming. We had to hide in our cave for quiet a while before it was safe. Then I went and grabbed my camera and then started it all over again.

Right now we seem to be safe but there is talk of a heard of dinos coming our way again. I guess I better go take shelter. :)

2 comments:

Antonia said...

haha how sweet :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Definitely a moment to cherish. Hope you two stayed safe. ;)