Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Family Movie Night

Last night hubby came home late after a job and handed me a Willy Wonka chocolate bar from Walgreens. He then told me that we were going to watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. My response was not too pleasant. You see I had never seen the movie and there was a reason for that. I DIDN'T WANT TO. But he insisted.

The kids were supposed to be asleep already but Makayla was still up so I told her she could come in the living room with us since it was Spring Break. Shortly after Macie woke up and wanted to come in.

So we made it a no notice family movie night. The girls had a blast and loved it. As for me I did NOT like the movie. But it was fun to watch it as a family. Even Limo got in on the family movie watching. He laid on Macie and me most of the time.




4 comments:

Beka said...

Did you watch the original one, or the newer one? I don't care much for the newer one, but love the original. That might make a difference for you! :)

Maria said...

I agree - I didn't like the newer one, but the older one is a total classic!!

Anthony said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

Dr. Kold_Kadavr_flatliner, M.D. said...

Grrr. Git some followers, girl. God bless you.