Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Family Movie Night

Last night hubby came home late after a job and handed me a Willy Wonka chocolate bar from Walgreens. He then told me that we were going to watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. My response was not too pleasant. You see I had never seen the movie and there was a reason for that. I DIDN'T WANT TO. But he insisted.

The kids were supposed to be asleep already but Makayla was still up so I told her she could come in the living room with us since it was Spring Break. Shortly after Macie woke up and wanted to come in.

So we made it a no notice family movie night. The girls had a blast and loved it. As for me I did NOT like the movie. But it was fun to watch it as a family. Even Limo got in on the family movie watching. He laid on Macie and me most of the time.




3 comments:

Beka said...

Did you watch the original one, or the newer one? I don't care much for the newer one, but love the original. That might make a difference for you! :)

Maria said...

I agree - I didn't like the newer one, but the older one is a total classic!!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Grrr. Git some followers, girl. God bless you.