Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Let's try this yet again

OK..so I had a blog on here until they decided that my harmless entries looked like spam blogging and deleted my account even though I had followed the steps to get it unfrozen. So here is my last attempt at blogging.

Yesterday was just another day that went by. I didn't get much done and I still have SO much to do before the baby gets here. I know I still have 5 months but unless I get super organized really quick having 3 kids under 3.5 yrs. might just do me in. Here is my list:
organize girls closet completely
attempt to catch up on scrapping
organize entire house
get everything ready for baby#3
try to regain my sanity ( So not going to happen though)
Come up with a routine for the girls
I know there is more but that is all I can think of right now. What were we thinking to have 3 kids under 4? Excited? YES!!! Thrilled? YES!! Nervous? Of course!! Crazy? YES!!YES!!YES!!

No comments: