Friday, April 07, 2006

The Zoo and other ramblings

Today we went to the zoo and we had a blast. I can't wait to print out all of the pics from today. I got the most incredible shot of a beautiful turtle underwater in a tank. I turned the flash off, hoped for the best and went for it. It is GORGEOUS!! Hopefully I can post it soon. Our USB port is broken so I have to wait before I can get to a working one. It was a perfect zoo trip.

So I have now realized that I have got to start shopping wiser. I don't pre-plan meals. I don't like to buy stuff that takes a long time to make. I don't like to cook. Basically I spend a fortune on mostly non healthy food. I have to change this. Time to get creative and organized in the kitchen. I'm hoping I can just get in the habit and start cooking dinners more. DH is just going to have to learn to take leftovers to work.

No comments: