Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day started off pretty crappy. It still isn't going that good but that is just like any other day. The good news is that I did finally convince DH to set up my new scrapping furniture. I can't wait. By tonight I will have a whole new space:) I told him that from 7-10 tonight my ass is not leaving the couch. He knows Sunday nights are MINE. I watch Charmed, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. I have that to look forward to plus my new furniture. I am so excited. I bought this stuff in February and it has been sitting against our dining room wall since. Yes. My husband is THAT lazy. Oh well...it gave me something to look forward to today. I might even *gasp* scrap tonight. I have missed it so much.

I have so many projects plus our regular ongoing albums that I need to do. I think I need a new supply fix too. I have enough supplies to scrap hundreds of lo's with no problem but a girl can never have enough. I need to go buy some boy products. I scrap mostly pink now but that is about to change.

Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day!!

No comments: