Saturday, May 13, 2006

Nesting already??

I think I have begun nesting. This morning I woke up and went crazy cleaning and organizing. I spent an hour and a half in the kids room. It looks awesome now and we still have decor to put up:) I have also started in on all the other parts of the house. I don't remember it kicking in this early with my other pregnancies but I think it is a good thing. I have to get organized before I have 3 little ones needing my 24/7.

I still have a ton of stuff to do to get this house ready. I am really excited though. It is going to be SO great to have a baby in the house again.

You know how everyone always says that having a newborn is sooooo hard. Well for me and DH it is completely the opposite. It is the easiest thing ever for us. I don't know why. DD#2 even had colic and she was still super easy. We are just so happy to know we are about to add to our family. It is bittersweet though since this is our last baby.

We always knew we wanted 3 kids. Now we will have that. I was looking through my high school scrapbook(long before I ever actually scrapbooked I bought this book through our school program) and came across the page for future plans. It asked about marriage, family, etc. Well I married my HS sweetheart( even though we went to different schools) so the answers I was giving were for him. Well guess what it said under future family plans. I had written "hopefully 2 girls and a boy." Isn't that cool? I knew even then what our family would end up with. I feel so blessed.

No comments: