Friday, May 19, 2006

How cute is this?



My mom found this adorable outfit at Babies R Us yesterday. We are doing his bedding in frogs so this was perfect. I love that it has 3 frogs on it representing our 3 crazy little froggies. This brings my moms total of outfits to about 21 for him. He is going to be better dressed than his sisters. I didn't think that was possible. The girls loved the outfit too. They kept thinking it was for them but I had to explain it is for their little brother. They handled it well.

I had the shopping trip from hell yesterday. I was feeling crappy before I left and it only got worse. Let me just say that I HATE Wal-Mart. At least the one closest to my house. You have to park a mile away every single time. I finally park and get out and by the time I got in the store I was ready to pass out. I grabbed a basket and had to lean into it because I was feeling so bad. So I grabbed a Coke to get me through. By the time I made it to the grocery side I really thought I was going to hit the floor. I got my shopping done and to the register only to realize I had forgotten the one thing I have been craving. I had to go all the way to the back of the store for chocolate milk. Seriously. I was craving it that bad. I made it through check out and on my way home I was about to be sick in my car. I race home only to find the gate is broken again so I have to go around to a different entrance in the complex. I was not happy.

God bless Tylenol PM. I took 2 with my phenegran and I was good to go to sleep. I then realized that I had to stay awake for the ER season finale. That was not fun. I fought it the whole time. Oh well. At least I got a good nights sleep.

No comments: