Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Baby Stuff

Today we ordered the baby bedding. Since we are doing his stuff in frogs I thought the bright green would be perfect. One side is gingham and the other is plain so I can create the look I want. I am so excited now that we are getting so much closer. Everything is bitter sweet though since this is our absolute last baby. I mean don't get me wrong. I am ok with that. I just know I will miss the baby stuff once all 3 of them are older.

Guess I better enjoy this age while I still can.
This is the fun age. They are still little but yet they understand so much and can do things with us. I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can. Having 2 toddlers in their terrible 2's or 3's or whatever is not easy.

1 comment:

Steph said...

i love the green, it's going to be great!