Thursday, June 08, 2006

Drama Drama Drama

OK... So it turns out my dd's Strep is really Scarlett Fever. I knew it was when we went in. The nurse said the anitbiotics will do the job anyways. So last night I was worried(before I called the nurses line) and then it looked like both of my dd's had a rash. So we were going to go to the ER. Thankfully there was no need since the nurse completely reassured me that it is just the way her body reacts to the strep. I am waiting this morning to see how dd#2 is doing and if she needs to go to the doc. While we were waiting last night my kids decided to fly through the air and crack their skulls together. DH and I came running and made sure they were ok. Then our almost 2 yr. old's nose started bleeding. She was fine. Just a little upset. Drama Drama Drama.

Today I have to do things like a mad crazy woman. I have to go through our entire home to get things ready for a garage sale this weekend, go to the grocery store and clean. I had to reschedule my glucose test for next week because I might have to take dd into the doc. It is going to be one busy day.

1 comment:

Stephanie Jedlicka said...

Ahhh you poor thing!!! :( Hope the girlies are ok!