Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Eye Opener

So last night I watched Angelina Jolie's interview on CNN with Anderson Cooper. Talk about an eye opener. They took us to the heart of refugee camps and other horrific places in Africa, Cambodia, etc. I can't even imagine how those people do it. How would you survive not knowing if your child would have enough to eat or even have shelter for the night?

I woke up this morning feeling more thankful and patient. I just can't even begin to imagine. So today I will be a little more patient and understanding no matter what my kids throw at me. We are so incredibly lucky and blessed. We have 2(about to be 3) healthy and happy kids, more than enough food, a roof over our heads, clothing and many luxuries those people couldn't even imagine. We truly are blessed.

And for those wondering...Angelina really does walk the walk. I was impressed(although I have always been a HUGE fan).

No comments: