Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Officially a kid

It's official. DD#2 is ready for her big girl bed. Today she was supposed to be taking a nap in her crib and so I layed down too. Then I heard her screaming in her " I am really hurting! I need my Mommy" cry so I ran in there and found her in the middle of her room shaking and crying. She wouldn't tell me what hurt but I knew it was because she was trying to climb out and then fell. So now it is officially time for a big girl bed. This really scares me since I will have 2 toddlers in big girl beds. Bedtime is really going to drain us all now.

Maybe it is good to make the adjust before their baby brother is here but I am still dreading it. We still have hell with our almost 3 year old and she has had her bed for about a year now. Lord help us all!!!

No comments: