Thursday, June 15, 2006

Nothing to worry about

Thankfully dd's appt. went very well and it is just some random thing. He prescribed some heavy duty cough medicine and said the vomiting was just from coughing too hard(DH is the same way when he coughs hard). He thinks she will get over it really quickly and since the only thing she is doing is coughing he isn't worried. Now on to some good stuff.

Yesterday my aunt surprised me and bought me a blender!!! YIPPEE!! I have been wanting one forever but didn't want to spend the $$ just to have the luxury of making smoothies. Now I can:) I am one happy chic. I know it will get used a lot especially since it has an ice crushing feature. Every pregnant womans dream!!!

1 comment:

Maby said...

Im glad to hear that your DD is ok.. and that's really cool about the blender.. im SO not the kitchen type.. we got one 2 Christmases ago... and I VERY rarely use it.. can't tell you when the last time was..