Saturday, June 17, 2006

Today I managed...

to feed my kids 3 full meals. They actually ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in a timely manner. Maybe there is something to this meal planning thing although I did stray on the dinner part. We just had leftovers but I did add some crescent rolls to it this time. Now if we could just get over this sick stuff we would be on the right path. Yesterday DH went to his moms and now he is sick. He said his mom and dad are sick too with a really bad migraine and nausea. Just freaking great. He is on his way home now. During our conversation he actually said...

" You know how sometimes you feel so bad you don't want to get out of bed or do anything?"

To which I replied...

"Um. YEAH. I am having your THIRD kid."

He didn't say much else after that. LOL.

I really hope this is the last we have to deal with anyone being sick. I am really tired of it. We need an adult night out so bad. We didn't even do anything for our anniversary in May. Spending adult time together needs to be pushed to top priority for us. It has been about 6 months since we went to a restaurant that does NOT have a kids menu, booster seats or crayons for the menu. I think it is time to go again.

I hate summer so much I have seriously considered pulling out the fall decorations just for my pleasure but I don't want to confuse the kiddos so I will put on my big girl panties and just count the days, weeks and months until we are hit with cooler weather. Ugg....I am so not a summer girl. I do love my flip flops though. There is nothing better in terms of footwear. How do I ALWAYS end up majorly pregnant in the heart of summer? This is the 3rd time for me. What is up with that?

No comments: