Tuesday, July 04, 2006

$1,000 a sq. ft?????

I was watching HGTV last night and I heard that in New York you will pay roughly $1,000 per sq. ft. I thought holy crap!!! I couldn't believe it. Our apt. is about 700 sq. ft. If we lived in New York and wanted to buy..well...you do the math. I told hubby it is a damn good thing we don't live there. We do love apt. living though. There is just something about it.

I have never wanted a huge home. We both agree that when the time is here for us to buy we want to go for a townhome or condo. Neither one of us like yard work. It is just the better fit for us. I love HGTV. It has some really great shows on it. My favorite is House Hunters. Awesome show. Check it out.

Now are you sitting down?

I actually scrapped last night!!!! I did 2 lo's but I don't think I am completely happy with either one of them. Oh well... at least I got to bust out my supplies.

No comments: