Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fall Feeling

This morning I woke up and it just felt different in the air. There was a cool crisp feeling. Imagine my shock when I opened the door and actually felt a cool breeze. I LOVE this time of year. Everything is so beautiful. It is supposed to actually get cold here tonight. YEAH!! I get to dress my kids in warm pj's tonight. There is nothing cuter than babies and toddlers in cozy little pj's.

Amazingly enough my house is actually in order. I don't know how I have managed to pull that off lately but I have. Maybe I will reward myself with a trip to the Yankee Candle Store.:)

Gotta love this time of year.

1 comment:

SuburbanMom said...

Yay! I love the cooler weather too. It's the best.
And *definitely* reward yourself. A house in order is an amazing thing!