Friday, September 22, 2006

Finally done


I have been waiting to complete this wall behind our couch for a while now. So yesterday I finally made it to Michaels to pick up the letters. I painted them last night and I hung them this morning. I am loving it now. I was standing at a weird angle with the camera so they all look really uneven but they aren't. The letters really finished it off. One more thing I can mark off my to-do list.

The baby is only waking up 2 times a night now. It really has been getting better. I am still exhausted but at least I can get enough sleep to somehow keep me going during the day.

My in-laws took my oldest for a night or 2 so I have a little bit of a break. I can't wait until I am able to start scrapping again. My mom bought me a ton of new goodies when the baby was born and I haven't had a chance to play yet. Soon. Very soon.

No comments: