Friday, September 08, 2006

Getting there


I actually got a lot done today. My bloodwork was completely painless and I was out of there really quickly. I made it to the store to get some last minute things and was still home before 10:30 a.m. We got the new pack-n-play up and I am getting all of his stuff ready. He has his crib all decked out in the nursery but of course he will be by our bed for a while when he first comes home. That is where the pack-n-play is. Aren't the crocheted booties the cutest? My mom has made each of my kids a whole wardrobe of them. Since this one is a boy she even sewed a NIKE symbol onto the sides. Could they be any cuter? I have definitely gotten stuff done today. I am about to wash a load of bibs and I also got the girls bags packed for my mom's and aunt's. I can't believe how close we are. Tomorrow is portrait day and then Sunday I should have just enough time to finish the house up before we leave Monday morning. Time is flying.

No comments: