Thursday, September 07, 2006

Staying busy

I have decided that staying busy is the key to making Monday come quicker. Today we ALMOST finished up the kids room. It is looking so good. I tried to take some pics but my camera battery died on me.

Tomorrow I have to do bloodwork early in the morning at the hospital in preparation for Monday. Then Saturday my bestfriend/kids godmother/photographer is coming to do our portraits. She is so talented. I completely lucked out with having such a friend like her. Sunday I will be getting last minute things done and shipping my kids off. I am hoping staying busy will really help my anxiety. Monday seems so far off. I know it's not but it sure does feel like it. I probably won't post again until Sunday unless I get really bored(like I don't have anything to do right?). With any luck and a little hard work I will be posting about how I finished everything up on time:)

No comments: