Thursday, September 07, 2006

Quick list

Just gonna post a quick to do list. My mom and aunt are on the way over to help finish up the kids room. Afterall I would probably break my neck trying to put the Wallies up by myself.

Left to do before Monday:

1. Finish kids room
2. Get kitchen spotless
3. Get bathroom sparkling
4. clean our room
5. set up new pack-n-play in our room
6. set swing up in living room
7. get diapers, clothes,wipes,etc. organized in baby dresser
8. get bottles and pacifiers ready to go
9. pack both girls bags for week stay with family
10. pack my hospital bag

This is just a starting list too. Hopefully I can mark off several things today.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

wish we lived closer- i'd come help ya!!

Shawna said...

I bet you are so excited for Monday!! Good luck on getting your list done before then!