Saturday, September 22, 2007

Being a mom


So I came to the conclusion that I absolutely LOVE being a mom. The last few weeks have been really trying for me. Lots of temper tantrums, meltdowns and worse. But yesterday gave me a while to really think about it all. No matter how hard things get I absolutely adore being called "Mommy". I picked up some winter clothes for all 3 of my crazy kiddos yesterday. Found some great deals at Target. All 3 of those skirts were only $4.98 each on clearance. They are warm material so with some black tights they are going to be super cute.
I figured I should start buying winter clothes now because every year we aren't expecting it and then we wake up one morning and it is freezing. This year I will be prepared. I also found some stacking organizing bins for $.74 for a set of 2 at Target. I will find something in this house to organize. Haha.
I am about to go pick up my niece for the day because apparently 3 just isn't enough for me. Wish me luck. I will need it. Lets see if I still have my sanity by tomorrow.

No comments: