Sunday, September 23, 2007

There's always something...



there to organize. I put my newly aquired containers from Target to good use yesterday. The great thing about having my niece over is that she keeps my girls occupied for hours at a time. During this time I was able to organize my upper kitchen cabinets. I knew I did good when my hubby was even impressed with the outcome. I think he was tired of opening the cabinets and having stuff fall on him. I was fed up too which is why I bit the bullet and organized this spot. Further down in the cabinets I have the kids activities and craft stuff organized as well. It feels so good to have this done.

My niece is such a great kid and we really enjoyed her being over. My girls absolutely adore her. It was a pretty relaxed day yesterday. Did some cleaning and organizing and just relaxed here at home. Today we need a few things from the grocery store but other than that we are relaxing again today. Little man has his first year check up tomorrow. I can't wait to see exactly how much he has grown this year.

Today is the first official day of FALL!!! Hope everyone has a great one.

1 comment:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Such a good feeling - organizing kitchen cupboards! Went through almost all of mine this past summer. It's amazing how much more space I have now!! Everyone seems to find these cool deals at Target!!