Thursday, September 20, 2007

Coffee, t-shirts and Razzberry M&M's



Yesterday I went out to pick up diapers and do a little shopping. When I was getting gas I found the new Razzberry M&M's. I got 2 packages of them. All I can say is that it is like a little taste of heaven in your mouth. They are SO good.

I also stopped by Michaels to pick my daughter up a few oversized t-shirts to sleep in. They are on sale right now for $2 each and they fit her perfectly for nighttime. My aunt had given me a 50% off coupon for there too so I went back after I got the kids down. ( Don't worry. Hubby was home to watch them.) I got a package of adorable chipboard shapes and designs from Making Memories. I can't wait to use them. I placed an order for 98 pics from snapfish yesterday so pretty soon I will have a ton more to scrap!

Now on to the coffee. I found the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer yesterday. It was great except the coffee made me sick because I wasn't smart enough to realize I needed to eat something before I drank a cup of caffeine and sugar. So on the way to Michaels for the second time yesterday I had to stop and grab some fries so I wouldn't be sick in my car. Nice huh? Today my mom is taking the girls to the library and then she is taking my little guy overnight. It will be a nice break. I could really use one.

No comments: