Sunday, October 21, 2007

C*R*A*Z*Y

Yesterday we decided to pack up 5 kids under the age of 5 and take them to the park. We thought surely 3 adults could handle them. We were CRAZY!! It was a lot of fun but it was a lot of work too. Little man fell and skinned his head a little on the concrete and then Makayla skinned her knee but that didn't stop them from playing with their friends. It was completely insane. Not to mention hot. We did have a good breeze but little man gets overheated really easily. We stayed for 2 hours. By the time we got back home my friends and I were exhausted. All 5 of them together. Only 1 is looking where they should be. Kids. My friends son is completely muddy and wet. Boys will be boys.

LOVE this picture of my dd and her friends.(Mine is on the right)

Little man running around. He was so happy to have a huge space to run.

Chilling on the slide.


I could not pull my dd off of the swing.


Gerber fruit puffs kept him happy.

Little man and my friends daughter. Yes my son has an IPOD in his stroller. My friend let him rock out. LOL.


We did have a blast but now I know why I don't take my 3 out more together. When I put them in bed last night I didn't hear a peep from any of them. They completely zonked out. So did I. I fell asleep before 9:00 but then my brother-in-law called and I couldn't get back to sleep. I am still tired from yesterday. Off to clean my neglected house and do all of my piled up laundry. Not quite as exciting as yesterday is it?






4 comments:

Mere said...

Girlie....you are on crack!! Looked like you had fun...but...wow!!

Tricia said...

its so much work to take 3 kids out...but it's always worth it in the end isnt it?

man look at your weather! im GREEn with envy! nothin but rain here for weeks! GRRRRRRR

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Ahhh....fun times!

Shawna said...

You guys are crazy taking all those kids to the park LOL! Let me tell you don't take 4 to the park by yourself either cause that is pure craziness! It is hard to keep track of 3 kids running all over the place at one time plus pushing a baby in the stroller! At least you're still having nice weather, it is so cold here now!