Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fantastic Fun

Yesterday I decided I would take the girls to the park. I called my friend and her and her son met us up there. They had a blast. They ran around and played and we just sat and talked. It was pretty warm outside so we decided to go back to her house and hang out. It was a blast.

My girls and my friend's son watching Hercules. Aren't they cute? Dinner was awesome. I had no idea my friend could cook. Haha.The kids insisted on eating outside on the patio. When we were at the park Macie told me that her shoes were hurting her and showed me a big blister on her foot. So I let her go barefoot for the rest of the day. Later in the evening we ran to Wal-Mart and picked her up these adorable PINK shoes. How cute are they? Our kids had been running around and getting dirty all day so it was quite a sight when we loaded them up and went to the store. Yep. Our kids wore clothes that had dirt and food stains all over them. I teased her about how our kids looked like little unkept kids who wear dirty clothes all the time. To top it off Macie was barefoot so she had to stay in the basket or I carried her around the store.We had a good laugh over that. We had been gone all day and I didn't have a change of clothes for them in the car so I just let it go. We were having a blast. It was supposed to be a quick trip to the park. We left around 11:30 and we didn't get home until 7:00. It was all worth it. We had a fantastic day. It took the stress right out. I guess we just needed a little girl bonding time while the kids played together. It was awesome.

I can't wait for Macie to wear her new shoes. I think I was more excited than she was about them. :)

2 comments:

Beka said...

Those ARE cute shoes!! Glad that you had a good day.

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Love the new shoes...they are so cute!