Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Great Pumpkin Craft


Last night I promised the girls that we would do a craft I had picked up for them a while back. I told them after they ate and had their bath I would bring it out for them to do. So of course they could not contain themselves with excitement. I had gotten 2 unfinished wooden pumpkins from Michaels for them to paint. I was really impressed with how well they did. They painted them all themselves and then I helped them glue on the black background paper behind the eyes, etc. and they told me where to draw spiders. I have never seen them so proud of themselves. They were also thrilled that I found their Halloween pj's from last year. I tried to get a picture of the 3 of them together again but of course my children did not want to cooperate. The girls wanted to watch the rest of Scooby Doo and the boy just cared about his baba. Oh well. At least the picture shows how we really are. Haha.
Just starting out. See how proud they are except Macie was turning to watch Scooby.

They decided to hang them on their coat rack for display.
One of my boy from earlier yesterday before we went out. Tomorrow is Halloween and we are so excited. We have to get last minute costume accessories done today. My aunt is still working on them all. Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

such a cute idea!

cant wait to see what your wee ones are for halloween!