Saturday, November 03, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy


The last few days have been pretty hectic. I got all of our halloween decorations put up and brought out the last of the fall ones. We had a garage sale at my mother-in-laws today so I was running around like crazy trying to decide what I was ready to part with. We did pretty good and brought home some extra $$$$. I found some adorable play kitchen toys at the Target $1 spot today. Since the kids big gift this year is a kitchen I thought that was perfect for some stocking stuffers.There is still so much left to do around here.

Last night I actually sat down and scrapped a little. And I am anxiously awaiting another order of pictures from snapfish. This time I ordered our pumpkin patch pictures. I can't WAIT to get my hands on them. Did I mention I am sick? Oh yea. I have been doing all of this stuff with a nearly 101 degree fever. Not fun. I did pretty good today at the garage sale because I knew they needed my help when we were really busy but now I feel like I could pass out. At least a lot of our stuff is cleared out now making my organization plans go smoother. (fingers crossed)

Have you noticed all the stores yet? Every single one of them has Christmas decor everywhere. I am so excited. Well I need to go do a few more things before I pass out tonight. Nyquil gets me through the night but barely. Why didn't my parents tell me that it isn't always fun to be an adult?
ETA: Tricia- My aunt had a pattern for the ladybug cape and antenna but my mom came up with the bird one herself:) For the bat my aunt made it out of the girls old costumes from last year. She used an idea from another costume to make the wings on his.

No comments: