Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's been...

2 days since I last posted and my house still isn't caught up since the sicklings have invaded. I feel like I will never be caught up. The only thing I have accomplished is the kids Christmas shopping. I am 95% done!! The 3 of them are getting this. Both of the girls are getting one each of these. My son is getting this. They are all getting some fun new plates, bowls, cups,etc.(My kids LOVE getting stuff like that) as well as some craft stuff and other misc. items. I am so excited about everything I have bought. All of the big stuff is already bought and being hidden at my aunts house. The stocking stuffers are done and I have just a few more purchases to make before I can say I am 100% done!! YIPPEE!! I love Thanksgiving but I am so ready for it to be over so we can start on Christmas. I am seriously getting in the mood.

Nothing else too exciting going on around here. Just playing catch up. Hope you all are having a great week:)

2 comments:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

Great choices for Christmas presents! I wish I could say I was that far along but I am just getting a good start!

Shawna said...

Your kids are going to love their Xmas presents!! The pink & black twin stroller is so cute! And you did a great job on your pumpkin patch album! I haven't scrapped a single PP photo yet LOL! Hope all your kiddos have recovered from their sickies too! Oh and you'll have to check out my blog I finally posted lots of concert photos of your two favorite bands!!!