Sunday, November 18, 2007

Where to begin

Wow! That is all I can say to the last couple of days. We have had so much happen. Macie had an allergic reaction to something other than nuts and the docs have no idea what yet. It came out of nowhere and got really bad. You can actually see how red and blotchy her little face is in the pic below. She is a little trooper. Then yesterday I left my purse on top of the car and drove off(yes I get the award for biggest idiot). I could not find it but thankfully my neighbors brother in law found it(after someone had stolen my $10 bill)and he returned it with everything else in it!!! I could not believe it. I had gone the entire day calling to cancel everything and he found it! Whoever stole my $$ left $8 in quarters though. They were obviously lazy and didn't want to carry around that many quarters. LOL. It has been crazy around here. The other day we did a cute little Tree of Thanks compliments of the library. The girls loved it.

See how red and blotchy my poor baby is. That isn't even the worst of it:(
The doc now has her on a daily dose of Claritin. It will help control her excema, nut allergy and whatever else she reacts to randomly. I could just cry for her. Yesterday I got to go out with my friend and we had a blast. Then I went to pick up my new table from my mother- in-laws house. I am so in love with this table. We had outgrown our round one(the pictures above) and when I saw she was trying to sell this one(below) in the garage sale I made a deal with her that I would clean her house for Thanksgiving in exchange for the table. So now I have a huge 6 seating table!!


It makes me very happy:) So the last few days have been rather hectic(both good and bad). I am so excited about Thanksgiving and even more so about Christmas. The holidays are actually here. Oh how I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Antonia said...

I am so happy Macie is soo much better now! :)

I am also happy you found your purse, and the quarter thing, will always be funny! lol!