Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I am...


DONE!! I finished wrapping gifts last night. Everything is ready to go. This year I made my mom, aunt and grandma little baskets packed full of goodies. I wanted them to have a more country old fashioned feel to them this year so they have things like strawberry preserves, hot cocoa, tea,etc. in them and my mom's has some scrapping stuff. I am happy with how they came out.

It feels great to have this stuff done. Now all that is left is to bake the things I am making for Christmas Eve at my grandma's and to put together the stuff from Santa.


For the next 4 days I can basically sit back and relax. I bought some Pillsbury premade sugar cookie dough so the girls can make cookies for Santa. We will probably do those on Sunday. This is the part of the holidays that I adore. Time spent with family and friends.

7 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Such a wonderful feeling to have all the gifts wrapped. :) Love your baskets. I enjoy making those myself. Enjoy your relaxation time!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

I want to say that! I guess I need to start wrapping so I can say I'm done wrapping :)

Antonia said...

I was done before you! lol.. oh wait.. no, I'm not! Still gonna do a layout for my mom! So, you win!

Good to know you are done, esp. with 3 kids to take care of!

Stacia Howard said...

YAY!!! You did it!! Now go relax, scrap, anything to reward yourself just dont make to big of a mess! lol

Shawna said...

Yay!! Your gift baskets turned out so nice - they'll love them! My BIL is supposed to have my computer done today so I'll be on overdrive the next few days getting my stuff done! Then I need to finish my wrapping!

toners said...

Well done! Your baskets look absolutely beautiful :) Great job! Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of the holidays :)

Jan said...

Wow, you've been busy!!!! Enjoy your holiday!!!